Friday, November 03, 2006

Change of plan

Due to busy-ness, I have had to think sensibly about this. I haven't done all the preparation I need. I haven't even registered on the NaNoWriMo website. I am struggling with too many other things to do. I really don't have the discipline to write 1667 words per day on top of college assignments etc. And it's already the 3rd of November so actually I should be on 5000 by now.

Perhaps this could wait until next year (when I might be doing Honours and so should be spending time on a dissertation instead) or indeed some month when I have a lot less going on.

ONE DAY I will write a novel. I'll finish it. It might even be worth reading. But unless I suddenly spring into action, it's not going to be in the next 4 weeks. Sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home